This is Membership Month
Why don’t you invite a friend to join our Club? This may be the opportunity that some of your friends have been looking for. Please view the video below it may inspire you. Let see if we can get some more members.
Through the Rotary community, you can exchange ideas and build lifelong friendships with like-minded people. Take advantage of the resources and activities available through your club, district, and Rotary International to make your experience with Rotary both rewarding and fun.
How do I start?
Get the most out of your membership by participating in club projects and activities.
Here are some ideas:
- Serve on a club committee where you can use your skills
- Identify a need in your community and suggest a hands-on project to address it
- Work with a youth service program sponsored by your club, such as Rotaract or Interact
- Host a Youth Exchange student
- Help organize your district’s Rotary Youth Leadership Awards programs
- Recommend a colleague or friend for membership in your club
A Fresh Approach
Give your members a meaningful Rotary experience by offering them opportunities to make a positive difference and connect with others. They’ll make valuable friendships and feel good about Rotary and the work we’re doing to make the world a better place.
Find ideas to help your club take a fresh approach with these resources:
- Rotary Club Health Check — Identify your club’s problem areas and make changes to help it stay relevant for members and the community.
- Strengthening Your Membership — Develop a long-term strategy for strengthening your club’s membership.
- Membership Assessment Tools — Analyze your member profile to identify prospective members and diversify your membership.
- Connect for Good — Encourage members to get involved for a more meaningful Rotary experience.
- Connect to Membership Leads — Find prospective members who want to get involved.
- Be a Vibrant Club — Use these proven strategies and new ideas to give your club a boost.