Board Meeting 1st March 2017
Thank you to those who attended the GoTo Meeting last Wednesday. We will try and have a guest speaker attend the next GoTo Meeting to be held Wednesday 5th April at 6.30pm EST. Daylight saving finishes the weekend before this meeting.
District Conference 2017 – March 17-19 – Orange
Download Registration, Speakers, etc.
- Fine cool climate wines
- some of our many restaurants
- newly commissioned Regional Museum, the Art Gallery and Library
- the Parks will be in late summer condition providing wonderful ambience for relaxing – visit our Botanic Gardens and major city parks (Cook Park and Robertson Park)
Gerry has been asked to speak on Racism (and Rotary’s role in forging tolerance). Check his website http://www.gerrygeorgatos.com.au/
|Gemma Sisia – whose School of St Jude has received, and continues to receive, great support from Rotarians around the world. We have asked Gemma to address The Importance of Education in Tackling Poverty. We understand that she may be travelling with one of her recent School graduates. So a great opportunity to learn about and get an update on one of the world’s greatest success stories!|
|Alice Mabin – Al is a special young person, demonstrating great inspiration, and was recognised as the BEFA 2015 Asia Pacific Female Entrepreneur of The Year and Australia’s #1 Rural Lifestyle Photographer. Not only is she a self-published author and photographer of the Australian and International best seller ‘The Drover’, Alice has published the Australian best seller “The Driver – Australia and New Zealand on the back of a truck“. Al was born and bred on the land. Be inspired by her passion capturing images that represent the grass roots of rural Australia. Al has been asked to share her secrets with us by addressing the question: What Inspires You to Do What You Do and How Has This Impacted on Your Social Conscience?|
- Go to the Select/click on the button above or click here
- Fill in the Registration form on line
- Record the amount you will need to pay, you will receive an acknowledgement email of the registration
- Note the Direct Debit account details for DisCon17 and pay the amount owing, putting your name in the Reference box on your bank’s EFT
- Send to Graham Denney, by email that you have completed the transaction.
- If you have decided not to use the internet banking, please send a cheque for the total amount owing to Graham Denney, identifying your name as written on the registration form.
- If you absolutely cannot complete the online registration, then ask your Club Secretary to print off the registration form for you (or click here), complete it and send with your cheque to Graham Denney – we hope this will only be a last resort as Graham must enter every manual registration!